It is easy to add, remove, or rearrange columns in your X1 Professional Client Results List. First, we describe how to add and remove columns, then cover changing the order the columns appear.
1. Right click on any column name
2. When the drop down menu appears, select ‘Columns’, displaying the Column Layout window with ’Available Columns’ and 'Selected Columns’ list
3. Highlight the column name(s) you want to add by clicking on the column name, then click >> to add to your ‘Visible Columns’.
4. Verify that the column name appears in the Visible Columns list, and click 'OK'.
5. To remove a column, select the column name from the Visible Columns and click <<.
Please note: You can also reach the Column Layout window by selecting Tools>Columns
Change Column Order
The Selected columns menu also determines the order in which the columns will display. To change the order in which columns display, highlight
the column you want to move, and use to move the column up, and to move the column down.
The Visible Columns list displays the columns with Top-Down=Left-Right. So, the column name listed at the top of the Visible Column list will be the farthest left column in the X1 Professional Client display.