Yes, the X1 Professional Client indexes Contacts found in Outlook and Lotus Notes, as well as local contacts (in PST files), Exchange Global Address book contacts, and contacts found in Exchange Public Folders.
Access the Contacts Indexing Options in X1 by choosing:
1. Tools > Options
2. Under Contacts, select either Outlook or Lotus Notes
3. You have multiple options for customizing your contacts indexing:
- Manually beginning an indexing cycle
- Schedule indexing updates hourly, daily or suspend indexing
- Specify which folders containing contact information within Outlook to index--and which to exclude
Please Note: Lotus Notes contains different options for specifying contacts so make note of the "Lotus Notes Best Practices" section in the Contacts Indexing Window.