There are two methods of adding your PST files to your X1 index.
1. X1 will automatically index PST files that you have added to:
- your default Outlook/Exchange profile, plus
- all PST files added to any other non-exchange profile
2. Index PST files directly through X1. If you would like to index the PST file without adding it to Outlook, please head to:
(1) Navigate to the Options window by selecting Tools>Options.
(2) From the Indexing Options page select Email > Outlook > Select Folders to Scan
(4) From the Windows Explorer windows, select the PST files you wish to index and click 'Open'
Please note: PST files only allow one connection at a time, so make sure that you use only one of the methods above to add a PST file.